Your safety and that of our community is of utmost importance to us. We will follow all recommendations provided by the CDC and the IDPH to avoid transmission of Coronavirus. Please expect these precautions in adherence to these guidelines. We want all of our clients to feel safe and protected during their experience.
• If you are not vaccinated, please arrive in your own mask.
• Vaccinated guests are free to enter without a mask.
• We will ask that you hand sanitize upon entry to our studio.
• We will routinely perform hand hygiene with alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water before and after all patient contact, contact with potentially infectious material, and before putting on and upon removal of PPE.
• We will be using hospital-grade disinfectant throughout the day on exam room tabletops, countertops, exam beds, exam tables, doorknobs, exam light buttons and handles, chairs and faucet handles, all bathroom surfaces, all countertop surfaces and chairs in the reception area, and all surfaces and chairs in the injection studio.
• Please do not come to the office if you feel unwell or have had an exposure of COVID-19.